Thursday, November 1, 2012

secret places IV

...
our secret places stayed no more secret
for once I'm so happy to have no profil on facebook
the film shooting is over
it turned into a nightmare
I'm tired and scared about the politics in Antwerp
about fanatic people who don't use their mind
about people who believe everything which is written in the medias

I'm relieved
that I never use the real names on my blog
that people bearly can make a connection
except they know me in real life and not only virtual

artists should be free
artists should make a revolution
artists are poetical

I loved the birds in the film
they are strong
they are powerful

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree. I've also heard some disturbing news concerning elections in Belgium, Antwerp specially. The world's going insane everywhere. Stay cool my dear and passionate. Ereased myself from FB too. Love your blog:-) Take care, Kasia

    ReplyDelete